2. Allow user to manage affiliate programs - User should be allowed to keep unlimited records of affiliate programs including product / campaign name, affiliate link url, user name / password for affiliate program, commission % and date joined.
3. Must have simple license key verification - single install key is fine. Upon first time start up, software will look for and verify if key was installed, if not, redirect user to web page to register and get key mailed to them.
4. Work on all versions of Windows including Vista
This software will store the information such as affiliate records and cloaked affiliate links so perhaps a database may be used, alternatively, a txt file or similar could be used.
By Bidding On This Project, You Agree To And Provide The Following:
1) I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
2a) If there are any server-side deliverables (intended to only exist in one place in the Buyer's environment) then they must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition (unless specified elsewhere by the Buyer).
2b) All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request (unless specified elsewhere by the Buyer).
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
3b) No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the seller's Seller Legal Agreement.
I posted a mockup of parts of the software, these are no means final and suggestions would be considered.