- Handle our existing XML Data (generated via php. I'll happily make any changes if necessary).
- Display the results using Marker Manager to avoid clustering.
- Cross-browser (IE6+/FF1.5+/Opera/Safari)
- Allow for 2 different icons which will change depending on the item's status.
- Open a tabbed popup window (within the map) when an item is selected. The tabs are: Overview and Description. The HTML is provided for both tabs within the returned XML data.
- It will look the same as the attached image, however, it has to function very well (smooth, proper marker and error handling).
We'd need to get this completed ASAP.