HTML: [url removed, login to view]
Playlist: [url removed, login to view]
Playlist JS: [url removed, login to view]
I want a Search box inside the right playlist box (XSPF Playlist box) at the top of the video files list. The Search box should have the following requirements. Though the requirements are all very minor and small, I am numbering them for easier understanding.
(1) It should be compact and with minimum height and show up on the top of all the videos inside the right playlist box. A search box and a Go button.
(2) The Search should search any and all words in the video titles i.e. within the <title></title> tags in the playlist xml not only the first words in the title.
(3) The minimum search query should be two words and more. For example, a search for the two words "HD" should display results of all video titles which have HD is their title somewhere including inside other words also.
(4) It should match all the sequences of the letters entered not only the full words. It should be case insensitive.
(5) It should recognize spaces in the search. For example, when I search for "HD Video", it should return all video titles which have "HD Video" in their titles including the space.
(6) If possible, when I am typing a Search query, it should show me auto-complete word options below the search box based on the words in the video titles.
(7) The Search results should show up only when I click on the "Go" button or press Enter. I don't want find-as-you-type.
(8) The Search results should show up in the same playlist box in place of the video playlist. And there should be a Close Search Results button to go back to the video playlist.
(9) I have kept the inside width of the playlist box as 600px with a horizontal scrollbar so that long video titles are fully visible in the same line without word wrap. I want the same thing to happen in the search results. In the search results, the long video titles should be fully visible without wordwrap in the same format and colors as displayed in the video playlist.
I think the other three files [url removed, login to view], wmvplayer,js and [url removed, login to view] for the video player may not be required for adding this above search box.
I have done some minor modifications to the above html and I will provide all my final files to the programmer. The programmer can complete the job on his/her own ftp server and show me the completed work. I will pay immediately. The lowest bid will get the order immediately. Thanks.