We have built a no-code application on Webflow using MemberStack, Zapier and Airtable.
Now we are looking to decouple the frontend custom code that runs on Webflow and replace it with our own backend using Next.js.
1. Setup the project
2. Create Airtable API connection
3. Write code for Airtable CRUD
4. Connect Webflow front-end to CRUD Airtable database
5. Deploy the entire local setup on a server
We found an example source code that can help cut down some of it.
[login to view URL]
And it's explained here in the video [login to view URL]
- Continue to use Memberstack for Auth
- Use Airtable as a database
- Remove custom code from front-end of Webflow
- Deploy backend that runs custom code and safely stores API connections