1. Display the tooth in 3D image with their marked dental diagnosis/treatments.
2. Adult teeth 32 nos and child teeth 20 nos.
3. Identify the movement of tooth based on dental technical nomenclature.
4. Shift or rotate the tooth images as per the input values/axis.
5. Move tooth images left, right, upper, lower from their default spaces respectively according to the inputted values.
6. Record the last moved position intact for future reloading of images.
Dental practitioner/dentist can digitally see the patient tooth position via the dental chart application. This is helps them to mark future treatments based upon the images recorded will while the dentist examined the patient in their respective visit to the clinic
Attached is POC done for the project
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $166 untuk pekerjaan ini