I need a Chrome extension built that interacts with the Microsoft Graph. The following functionality will be required:
- Show a welcome screen highlighting extension functionality and prompting customer to login
- Login using MSAL library (Microsoft 365 work or personal account)
- View a list of items (items loaded from the Microsoft Graph)
- Select an item, and view child items (items also loaded from the Microsoft Graph)
- Add a license key, verifying the key is valid using the Gumroad License Key API
- If valid license key provided, export the child items in a PDF, CSV or HTML file and allow the user to save to their computer
Note that the the display of all child items will need to handle pagination. The export will also need to handle exponential backoffs, as the API is rate limited.