Hi there! I'm building an MVP for a SaaS application designed to help increase employee engagement by creating collaborative, group videos.
Freelancers only, no agencies please.
Project overview: An organizer creates an event and sends the link to contributors. Those contributors record videos on their mobile phones and upload them to the event. Our service then combines the videos into a single video that can be shared with an employee or team.
The purpose of this deliverable is to implement a simple webpage based on an existing design in Tailwind CSS and to record and upload video from a webcam in the browser using an existing React component:
1. Implement the existing react-video-recorder component from npmjs to record, review and upload user video to an Amazon S3 bucket.
2. Format webpage based on an existing design using Tailwind CSS
3. Integrate it into our existing codebase on Github
We are experienced entrepreneurs building an MVP that we plan to grow, and are looking for someone that can fully own the key components of the project. The ideal person is self-motivated and directed, experienced in building a scalable SaaS application, understands SaaS best practices and secure data architectures and authentication, moves quickly, and is output / results oriented.
Our tech stack is:
- Django / Python built on the [login to view URL] boilerplate framework
- ReactJS front-end with TailwindCSS and TailwindUI components
- AWS / Heroku
I am new to Freelancer, but am easily referenced on Google.
Please reach out for any questions. We have a longer-term plan for this project and this initial deliverable is meant to give us an opportunity to get to know you and see if there is a long-term fit.
Please include a description and link to relevant SaaS projects you have worked on in the last 3 years.
Thank you and looking forward to working together.