Hello, I would like to have an exponential curve draw itself within a canvas over time, from bottom left to top right corner. (See provided video for a good understanding of what I am looking for).
- The curve must be starting at the bottom left corner, and reach the top right corner of the canvas precisely
- Once the top right corner is reached, the canvas starts to 'scale'
- It must be responsive if I change the size of the canvas or its container in css
- There must be two rulers, one for the x axis, and one for the y axis
- Ability to add stars in the background (just white dots) that coherently move and scale based on the curve's expansion
You can use any online editor to show me the progress and feel free to ask me anything for clarification, I would rather be asked many questions than having missunderstandings.
You can use jquery and a library if needed. Note that this will later need to be integrated into a react.js project.
Thank you for reading.