We are a large General Practice Company, looking for someone to take on a project to quickly do the following steps.
Website - [login to view URL]
Have a look at the booking widget before you proceed reading the rest of the page.
1) Create a new REST Java service to communicate with the booking widget in the Myhealth website (number of REST APIs and details is still unknown).
2) Once the patients and booking details has arrived in the new REST service, it will try to match any existing patients record based on the patient personal details - First Name, Last name, Date of Birth, (specifically in that order) and phone number (to be used as additional confirmaton of person)
3) If a unique patient is found then the REST service will communicate with the existing Booking service to pass the booking details to the clinic practice's client Booking plugin to make the booking.
4) If no patient is found then the REST service will create a new patient record and proceed with the booking as in the above scenarios (unique patent found)
5) If multiple patients is found - follow new patient record creation in step 4.
Time is critical on this one and we will give you all the access you need. You will however need to be an excellent communicator and be able to manage our requests in a reasonable time frame.
56 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $37/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi Sir/Mam, I have 5+ years of experience in native android app development, I am confident that I can finish it very soon. Also I will use cloud based server so you dont need to pay any server charges . Regards,