Hello and greetings,
We would like to create a subscription mechanism with paypal. It will be integrated in a website that we have developed. In this website, we also have other paypal payment solutions that should not conflict with this subscription mechanism.
Backend: RESTful Spring boot (Java)
The project is comprised of two main phases:
1. Architecture (20% milestone)
2. Implementation (60% backend, 20% frontend)
Mechanism will include separated entities in both front-end and backend:
Frontend: HTML payment subscription buttons + cancellation. Angular.js service
Backend: Controller, listener to paypal subscription changes, DAO to save status in the database
1. Flows and building blocks
2. REST API definitions.
1. Must: JAVA Spring boot experience
2. Must: Paypal subscription experience
3. Nice-to-have: Angular.js experience
4. Must: Well organized and documentation habits
5. Must: Clear English
1. Architecture document - 20%, expected after 3 days
2. Backend implementation - 50%, expected 10 days after architecture approval
3. Frontend implementation - 20%, expected 5 days after architecture approval
4. Integration into our web application - 10%, expected 5 days after 2,3 complete
If you got to read up to here, I would like to thank you and wish you good luck in placing the bid.
Add the following string - "*****" - to your bid proposal so you'll get some extra points :)
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $130 untuk pekerjaan ini
Check our many good reviews from our satisfied customers in software and websites development. We will make you happy Relevant Skills and Experience developer Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
we have the team of highly skilled developers and designers who can provide you the best result of your functionality. we said that "A Satisfied Customer is the best business strategy of all time."