Develop a mock server to interface the size distribution code set (source). This code currently reads a file, processes it in Python, and exports a visual display. Ideally, the server should:
• Accept data files
• Clean the data, as needed
• Process the data
• Return the size distribution data.
• [Optional] Generate a GIF, WEBM, MP4 of the data...
For this mock server, the following project has been started to define the API endpoint.
• How should the GIF/MP4 generate be added into the API?
• What should the API do if the user does not authenticate?
• How should large sets of data be transmitted for POST or GET?
• There is a hidden step of cleaning the data...
o We should check to make sure the data is valid
o We should check to make sure the data is really our data.
o We should process older data to have the needed indexes for the data processing.
• What about saving the data in the future?
• Could we POST to /v1/data/..., but then access the /v1/data/[uuid] data from the /v1/process/[name] end point?
Currently, the project is funded under the MAIA purchase order for the following work:
• Provide an API Server with remote control end points (maybe /v1/instrument/)
o Access instrument status
o Update instrument operations
o Access housekeeping data with history
o Queue time delayed commands to the instruments
• Use JSON as responses
• Data Backups
• Authorization Users
o End-user Owner
o End-user User
• Minimal web portal for signup and generic tooling?
There is a chance the end user will want to run this on their own servers. So for now, we will want to keep this service decoupled from mock server test project. I think this will be simple because we can use Nginx to route the URL to the correct API container, but keep this in mind.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $307 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello! Nice to meet you. I think that i am a professor about this project. I have experienced in Node.js and mock server. I hope that I'll work with you. Best regards! Thanks!