enliteAI is a technology provider for Artificial Intelligence specialized in Reinforcement Learning and Computer Vision/geoAI, based in Vienna/Austria.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX (single page application) developer who will work together with us on a long-term basis with an exceptional team of machine learning engineers.
We are developing a platform for advanced object detection in mobile mapping data. Geo-referenced image data, collected by specialized vehicles of mobile mapping providers serves as the basis for Detekt. EnliteAI develops the machine learning components and all necessary backend systems in-house. Frontend development will be outsourced and is the focus of this job. The system is deployed and self-hosted on the infrastructure of the customer.
Product requirements: General (developed by us)
A modular AI core system (AI framework) is being developed, which has the following features:
Object detection and localization for several use cases:
- Point-based location and classification of objects (e.g. road signs)
- Detection of the spatial extent of objects (e.g. road damages)
- Orientation of objects in space (e.g. for vehicles and their positioning)
The system supports different data modalities:
- Images obtained from mobile mapping campaigns
- Integration of aerial images, depth images and LIDAR (point cloud) data
Frontend requirements (focus of this job, see "Basic viewer and navigation" in the requirements document)
A graphical user interface (viewer) is to be developed that provides the following functions:
- Viewer for displaying image data and point clouds
- Navigation within the image data (map, address search, cursor control)
- Functionality for measuring distances and areas
Users can perform the following tasks
- Navigate to a location by map selection, address search or cursor control
Show available annotation and detection layers (points, polygons and cubo- ids)
- Experience with libraries for interactive maps like Leaflet is a plus but not required
A link to the application wireframe can be provided upon request. If you are interested in this project, please reply with your prior experience and provide reference projects.