I would like a website/app developed that will perform automated eBay searches based on a search item keyword. We have a front end GUI/prototype that we would like to use, but also open to changing that if you have something better.
I will run/show a demo to qualified/interested applicants of the prototype so you can analyze it and make sure it is something you understand and can implement before applying or bidding. Reach out with any questions or clarifications. Thanks!
- We are using calls towards eBay Finding API. We want to switch over to Browse API since Finding API support is ending. We will also need higher API approval limits approved by eBay developer team.
- Application should run fast and smooth, and there shouldn't be any limits on number of search items to be added.
- After changes are done, website/app will need to get increased call limit approval from eBay Developer team.
- Ability to save/export and load/import an existing search list.
- On the front end, integrate eBay logo, and also links to donate via paypal, cashapp, bitcoin on main page. Links for fb, instagram, twitter on main page.
- Front End Look and Feel will stay mostly the same as the demo prototype other than addition of links. No strict rule on backend development as long as it works fine.