- I need to draw boundaries in my react google maps.
- right now when I search with origin and destination it will show the corresponding results.
- but I dont see boundaries.
- where ever the marker is present I need to draw boundaries for the corresponding counties.
- similar to zillow app.
[login to view URL],-CA_rb/?searchQueryState=%7B%22pagination%22%3A%7B%7D%2C%22usersSearchTerm%22%3A%22San%20Francisco%2C%20CA%22%2C%22mapBounds%22%3A%7B%22west%22%3A-122.905741109375%2C%22east%22%3A-121.960916890625%2C%22south%22%3A37.46528424722491%2C%22north%22%3A38.08400417144017%7D%2C%22regionSelection%22%3A%5B%7B%22regionId%22%3A20330%2C%22regionType%22%3A6%7D%5D%2C%22isMapVisible%22%3Atrue%2C%22filterState%22%3A%7B%7D%2C%22isListVisible%22%3Atrue%7D
- I did a prototype using code sandbox.
- but not sure how to draw boundaries.
- you can use the below sample tutorial to draw boundaries using geo JSON
[login to view URL]@dmw9400/using-geojson-with-google-maps-api-5127f7498a33
- providing the corresponding sandbox below
[login to view URL]