Our ecommerce site uses VERATAD Age Verification, which verifies the age of the customers who must be of legal age to purchase from our site.
We use BIGCOMMERCE as our Ecommerce Provider and we use AMAZON DynamoDB and Lambda for our unique age verification process.
The Lambda Execution Flow goes like this:
* 1. Function receives Order ID of newly created order.
* 2. Function retrieves the order & customer data from BC API.
* 3. Function checks customer data to see if customer already verified.
* 4. If customer already previously verified, function inserts note onto
* ---order with verification details and execution finishes.
* 5. If customer not verified, function formats customer data into CSV
* ---format and uploads it to the Veratad SFTP destination for verification.
* 6. Upon successful upload, function changes order status to 'Pending' and completes.
We're currently experiencing an issue where the CSV file is not being uploaded to the Veratad SFTP Destination.
Would like this to be fixed ASAP!
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $181 untuk pekerjaan ini