Basically, we want to create a gamified online survey which can measure our customers' responses to a brand logo / image.
- users can create their own avatar: customise their skin color, clothing, hair style and color, accessories.
- the avatar / character can be controlled by touch on mobile devices and mouse clicks on pc.
- we want the character designs and animations to be high quality (2D design is fine, no need for 3D at the moment).
- we want to be able to track and score the interaction of users with the brand then extract into a datasheet or pdf chart. For example, we want to measure intimacy with a brand by measuring the closeness of the avatar and a brand logo. The visual representation can be both the avatar and the brand sit on the same bench, if the user move the avatar away from the brand logo, the avatar would look sad, indifferent and the closer the avatar moves to the logo, it looks happier. I have attached a video on how it may look like as a reference.
- The metrics-metaphors key pairs we want to measure are:
Affection - temperature
intimacy - proximity
excitement - being off the ground
happiness - facial expression
empathy - coming towards / away
This can be a long term and stable project as we want to gradually build and improve it.
Let me know what you think about the feasibility, scope and costs of the project.