1. Phase 1: Parse a Facebook data string in into a Facebook Post object (this phase has already been almost done)
2. Phase 2: Sort Posts by different features of the Post object (e.g. User, Date, etc.)
3. Phase 3: Index the list of Posts for word usage, aka “Trending Topics”
4. Do the assignment phase by phase and carry out unit testing for each phase
5. Application description document
Relevant data files will be provided. You won’t need to extract any info from Facebook
You are expected to produce high quality of work by:-
x comprehensive unit testing
x better graphical user interface design
x more extensive FBPost class design (e.g. incorporate “likes”)
x sorting by more features (e.g. on number of “likes”)
x more interesting post search queries
x searching your Post list
x different ways to index the Posts (e.g. phrases (> 1 word))
x better cleaning of the words used in the index (e.g. make “twinkle” and “twinkle,” the same)
These additional features need to be outlined in your Application Description Document so that they can be assessed.
Your assignment must still pass the required unit tests.
The assignment is to be completed in 4-6 days
Please refer to the attached document for the detailed description.
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $52 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have 10+ years JAVA experience and more than 600 projects completed on this platform. Please send me the portion that is already complete. I am very interested to work on this project. Ready to start ASAP.
I will complete this in two hours(max). As an experience in java and c language. I did many of similar project. But I'm new in Freelance so pls provide me one chance. Thanks