I created a webpack project with the menu (tested on W10/Node.js:14, Centos 7:Node.js:10).
I need to integrate the three new examples into the webpack project. i mean replace the existing models in the menu with the three new ones.
I also need to :
- have one bug corrected in the webpack project (can not go back to the original menu from examples because of empty variables);
- solve the version compatibility among [login to view URL] modules (most likely coming from three-orbit-controls)
These are the original examples:
- Menu demo: [login to view URL]
- Menu Source Map: [login to view URL]
- Menu links to codepen : [login to view URL]
- Model 1 (Painter) Github : [login to view URL]
- Model 2 (Animation) Github: [login to view URL]
- Model 3 (Configurator) Github:: [login to view URL]
Nothing to change in the core code of each script.
Just use the original model code with the idle animation in the menu and then display the full model demo after having clicked on the model's GO button.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €212 untuk pekerjaan ini
Greetings! Full time freelance programmer at your disposal. Making websites and games since 2012. Please see examples at [login to view URL] Let's discuss the details of this project in chat.