I need someone to perform a research for me and find the best library to match the requirements.
- A front-end library to view 360 panoramic images (see example: [login to view URL])
- Capability to add points of interest on the image (see previous example)
- Point of interest should be capable of different icons
- Bonus: capability to link multiple images (move from 1 room to other)
- Bonus: works well on mobile
We are currently using Panolens (the example), but I am not happy with the performance.
If you can provide your own POC, we will consider adding you to the development team for the product.