Hi, we are looking an experienced MacOS developer who has worked in Swift.
2) needs to inject a static number of scripts into all webpages (Safari tabs)
3) allow 2-way communication between the injected and the internal scripts
4) load another internal page (i.e. [login to view URL]) and show it to the user
5) implement a Safari toolbar button and on click load another internal page (i.e. [login to view URL]) and show it as popover to the user
6) allow 2-way communication between the all internal scripts (background and options+actions)
7) implement an interface to store (stringified) app data via background script References: 
communication always means sending and receiving JSON document