We need to convert an adverse event report from a custom JSON format to the standardized ICH E2B(R3) XML format. To do so, we need someone to look familiarize themselves with the XML format and create a tool to convert our JSON to that format in a standalone Node.JS express API (input should be JSON as body of a POST request, output should be XML).
The output XML will have both constant values (these can be left as placeholders) and dynamic values, which need to be taken from the JSON. There are likely fields in the XML that are not relevant, these can be omitted (as long as they are not mandatory).
The task is twofold:
- create mapping from JSON to XML, i.e. identify where each JSON field goes in the XML
- create a tool to export a valid E2B(R3) XML for various JSON inputs
- a list of field mappings in any format
- source code to convert the JSON to XML
- the output XML for all test JSONs must be valid E2B(R3) XML according to the XSDs in the folder (
- all constant placeholders that we need to edit should be configureable in a constants file and filled with valid defaults
- official E2B(R3) package, including schema XSDs and sample XMLs
- sample cases in our custom JSON format
- Description of our schema can be found in these API docs: [login to view URL]
we need this done by 1pm on Wednesday, November 13 2019. We'll start the contact some time on Monday afternoon, so you'd have less than 48 hours - please consider this while bidding.
18 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $510 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello , I read your requirements and found myself fit for the job Ill assure you that ill get it done by Wednesday Noon Please consider my proposal for your project Regards Developer