The MDSS [Automated Mustering System] is a Client / Server application, used to record critical safety alarm events (i.e. fire, man overboard, damage, pollution, security, rescue) on board a yacht, which are manually entered by a crew-member. The client application must be able to run on any browser.
(01) This is a fixed bid contract (with progress milestones; see attached documentation);
(02) Must speak or write English adequately;
(03) Must be available 1-or-2 times per week from 8AM-to-9AM or 5PM-to-6PM New York Time (GMT-5);
(04) The design requirements are attached;
(05) Also, an animated video is provided that demonstrates how the Main Screen of the Client works;
See attached animation: [login to view URL]
(06) Many of the Scaled Vector Graphics icons and graphics are provided;
(07) A draft of the database schema is included;
[login to view URL];
(08) The best choice of framework(s) and database(s) are left to the judgement of the developer;
(09) All details are in the attached design document (about 17 pages);
(10) QUESTION: Our budget is about $3,500 for this project, and it must be complete in 30 days;
Based on your experience, do you believe that is doable?
80 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $3839 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello can we discuss more about your requirement please let me know your convenient time to chat with you after that I can provide correct time and cost Thanks Gopal