### The product
We are searching for someone to code a mobile web app using REACT in JS.
The app is supposed to fetch data from our own REST-endpoints, the endpoints contains arrays of persons (characters from different movies/shows) with their respective data. This data is supposed to be shown in lists in the mobile app.
The user also have the possibility to login or register (we have backend for this as well) and once the user is logged in there should be a upvote button next to all the table rows. That button is supposed to use our endpoints for upvoting a character.
Most of these functionalists are already implemented in our react web app for desktops and if you would like to you can see our code for inspiration - we have a github repo.
It is essentiel to us that you try and do the code as clean as possible, which for us means:
- Reasonable naming of variables
- Readable code
- Avoid noise - like wasteful blank spaces and too many unnecessary comments
### UI design
We have a mock up for the web version of this application, and we would like that it matches it as much as possible. But if you have some great and cool user friendly ways to organize the GUI, we are open to changing the user interface.
We have been using react-bootstrap for the web app and would prefer if you could do the same (but again if you have a cool way to do it - we are openminded).
### Functionalities of the mobile app
- Showing the data fetched from REST endpoints
- Using the "vote" endpoint to be able to upvote a character
### Our api
We are as previously mentioned using our own endpoints. These are the links.
Our server URL is: [[login to view URL]]([login to view URL])
- got/all (get all GOT characters)
- starwars/all (get all starwars characters)
- starwars/character/id (get starwars characters by id, used to get data into the table for each character)
- hp/all (get all Harry Potter characters)
- /upvotes (get all upvotes)
- info (get all users)
- /upvote (upvote a character in the db)
- /info (for adding a user to the db)
### Job description / what we need you to do
We need you to code our frontend mobile react app which means:
- This frontend should contain data fetched from our endpoints displayed in tables
- At every table row (on the far right of the data: name, height, etc) there should be a upvote button which when clicked will send a POST-request using the /upvote from the api
- User friendly help messages "e.g wrong password" or likewise