I need someone who is good at both of node.js and angular.js.
You need to following.
1. Using angular.js, the frontend shows a pdf/image with specified size like 640:480
2. Draw any 2 rectangles on the image/pdf.
3. On the screen, there is one combo box containing 2 options: A and B
4. On the screen, there is 2 input boxes than can let user to input texts
5. If A is chosen, the first rectangle will be highlighted, and same for B and second rectangle
6. If user clicks first rectangle, the option A should be chosen, and same for second rectangle and option B
7. If A is chosen, the first input box should be 'A', and same for B.
8. If first rectange is chosen, the first input box should be 'A'.
9. If user clicks first rectangle, the first input box should be 'A'.
10. The frontend and backend will communicate a JSON file that contains information which rectangle was chosen and with the 2 inputs
11. You need to guide me how to run the code on my pc using teamviewer
Windows 10, Angular v1.6, Node.js v8.9.4
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $117 untuk pekerjaan ini
ILU I can do it for you, I have 4 years of working experience with with angular and node, please ping me for assurance, I assure you that you will hire me again when you hire me once.
Hello there, I am a Node.js and angular.js developer I read your job post and I am ready to work on it Please allow a discussion with you on the chat box. Thanks, Sumit