ONLINE MENTOR 6AM-7AM TWICE/WEEK WANTED AT UP TO$10/HR (For an interview consideration, provide your: resume, rate and answers to the asked screening questions). * NOTE: A proposal or chat request will be declined if you don't provide: your full resume/ CV (not wanted marketing flyer type irrelevant cover letter or profile contents), your proposal rate same as your desired fixed price $10 for 100 lines code as said or$3/hour until your performance qualifies for upto$10/hr and also answers to the ad contained skills/rating/contact info/screening etc questions:
* FOLLOWING ARE THE CANDIDACY SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE:
• Based on your full resume/CV contained skills/experience/education, are you qualified in mentoring as mentioned in the above “job details”, if yes then why are you interested in the client mentioned rate based online programming mentoring?
• Are you mostly home and usually free after returning from your FT-job for engaging in unplanned mentoring sessions of few times per week or month at7/8pm USA-EST via Online screen share-webcam-headphone uses with sort or no advance notice?
• Will you work on fixed price $10 for 100 lines code as said or$3/hour until your performance qualifies for upto$10/hour ?
• Because paid$ verses accomplishments matters due to the client’s findings on for examples: lack of mentoring ability or issue with any of the following: English or network speed or ability to stay 24x7 online via Whatsapp and skype or unverifiable resume contained skills, so did you write a cover letter to relate your a to Z details to this job A thru Z said requirements?
• Did you read, understand and respond with your full resume, rate as mentioned and all other details for considering on a fixed price billable $10 based on 100 lines of webpage source program code development abilities excluding system generated or code line not keyed in by client during screen share Webcam based your provided mentor help?
• Do you've noise free work area? What's internet MBPS speed?
• What other language besides English can you speak?
• What's your English level: basic/ conversational/ fluent/ native?
• What’s your permanent and temporary address? Can you verify address via photo id?
• Are you 24x7 online via your smartphone’s whatsapp skype?
• What’s your whatsapp phone#, skypeid, emailid, current job title, firm name, address and firm size?
• Tell about: technologies skills/experience, roles, projects and job history by date.