I am looking for a programmer to build the back-end of a babysitting/nanny matching service. The pages are being coded and now I need the programming completed. There are a few major needs:
1. Ability to search a list of providers (sitters) by zip code and mileage band
2. A facebook/myspace-type page for providers to list their services including picture(s) and qualifications and availability (days and times) and the zip codes they are interested in working.
3. Ability for subscribers to post job needs. For example: need for a sitter on Monday and Thursday from 9AM to 3PM (done on a master calendar by zip code ?) searchable by providers. Also ability for subscribers (parents) to leave feedback on sitters.
4. Ability for the site to automatically to email providers (sitters) when a job in their zip code(s) is available.
5. Shopping cart/payment fuctionality that will allow for automatic monthly re-billing via credit card or Paypal.
6. Ability for providers (sitters) and subscribers (parents) to anonymously email each other through the website.
You can look at [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] as examples.
I need a programmer fluent in English with access to Skype. I don't care if the scripts are canned or custom as long as they accomplish what I need. I am looking for a responsible programmer that can get the job done quickly and correctly. I will ask for references of other similar projects.