This project is the ARDUINO PROGRAMMING MILESTONE ONLY for a broader project described below. Given the information below, please describe how you'd complete this task, how many hours it will take you to complete, the duration it will take you to complete the task (10 hours in 1 day, 7 days, 14 days...), and your rate.
We're developing the minimum viable product for a patented and trademarked system called Pythia (PITH-ee-uh). It will verbally deliver step-by-step directions to a wearable computer/headphone (think mobile Amazon Echo) on demand, in any language, then report the time it takes users to perform each step.
Technology and other requirements include:
1) Be local to Baltimore, MD or Detroit, MI to access hardware OR have ability to work & test remotely without hardware via GitHub
3) Conversational user interface (Microsoft Cognitive Services - Speech) and mechanical buttons operate the system
4) Cloud database + 5 pre-written records
7) Data transfer via pre-configured WiFi network(s)
8) Minimal reports
10) Fluent English -speaking and writing
Information: [login to view URL]