I need a Python script/class to PARSE and REFORMAT files (pdf, doc and docx).
# Page arguments
1. font_size = 5
2. font_style = "Arial"
3. page_height = 50 cm
4. page_width = 30 cm
5. max_columns = 10
6. column_width = 2,5 cm
7. space_betwen_columns = (page_width - (column_width * 10)) / max_columns
# Indesign arguments
8. space_betwen_characters(tracking) = -10
9. condensation(horizontal scale) = 90%
10. space_betwen_lines(interline) = 5 pt
# Output options(save output file):
11. output_format = 'pdf' or 'docx'
1. The script must open the document.
2. Parse properly the content.
3. Format font size and style to the inputed arguments(page and indesign arguments).
4. Get the result of the content after formatting and split in at least 2 columns equal-sized columns(split total text content in 2 parts)
4.1 If the content exceeds the space for page height + column spaces, the script should reformat to 3 columns (also as a block, being every columns for the same height), and so on.
4.2 If the content exceeds the total space for the page (in this case 10 columns), the script must continue writing in the next page with the same pattern (in this case 10 columns) until the text content has ended.
5. The script must calculate the total printed area(cm²) for all pages with the output text content.
6. Finally the script saves the file with doc or pdf formats.
1. The input files/documents can be in .doc, .docx, .pdf formats.
2. In some cases, there will be scanned pdf documents. I would appretiate if the script could also parse text from scanned pdfs/text images.
3. I will provide document samples for the developer through chat.
23 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $186 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, How are you? I am very interested in your project. I have enough experience on python and docs files. You can check my skill at my profile. I want to discuss more on here. Regards.
Hello there, Myself Prakhar, i am working in python for last 3 years. I have read your description thoroughly and i am confident that i can do this easily. Let's discuss further in personal chat. Regards Prakhar.