We are looking for an experienced react developer to help us build a modern web application in the climate-tech space. This is an MVP so we are building from scratch. It is a high-pace and creative working environment.
We are looking for candidates with an ability to:
* Build modern React apps (familiarity with functional components, hooks, non-trivial state management, etc.)
* Create and compose elegant UIs that match high-fidelity wireframes (provided by a designer), including the process of styling components and generating appropriate CSS
* Make good decisions independently while also working well in a team and being flexible to feedback
* Be an excellent communicator
These things are preferred (but I'm sure you can learn them quickly if you meet the above criteria!):
* Familiarity with [login to view URL]
* Familiarity with react Material UI component library (or another component library)
* Familiarity with integrating APIs into a web app (preferably GraphQL) using client libraries like SWR, React-Query, or Apollo
* Experience with git
* Experience with AWS Amplify
Besides tech skills, we are looking for people that can vibe with our team! You will not be alone on this project. You will be working along side a team including:
* A tech lead who will make architecture decisions, provide any necessary APIs, and help with front end development
* A designer who will provide developers high-quality high-fidelity wireframes
A huge bonus if you are interested in "tech for good". We are a group of product people dedicated to building products that help solve climate problems and are really excited to work with other like-minded folks! There is an opportunity for more work like this if we work well together.
If this sounds interesting, please reply with relevant prior experience.