We are looking for a few React developers to build and Admin backend.
The backend will be pretty involved and requires in depth experience in react, redux, reselect, immutablejs and related technologies like MaterialUI etc. We want to ideally start with one developer and eventually hire 3-4 developers to get the project going.
All developers will work under the guidance of our architect and will often also do pair programming so relevant experience is extremely critical.
You will ideally need to have the following skills:
1. Understand the importance of writing dumb and container React components.
2. Understand working with REST APIs.
3. Proven examples of React components built or utilized for backend admin panels including: tables, pagination, media uploads, modal/drawer components
4. Must understand how good user interfaces work and are designed so that you don’t end up spending more time building simple flows as opposed to building
good product features.
5. Understand how to build react components using balsamic mockups provided.
7. Knowledge of Material UI guidelines highly desirable.
8. Must be able to work with a USA team at least 2hrs a day.
If you have deep React experience, this is a pretty long term and consistent job for one or more developers. We will continue extending upon weekly reviews with our team.
Please send me link if you have ever done some projects similar with this.
This job was posted from a mobile device, so please pardon any typos or any missing details
46 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $2401 untuk pekerjaan ini