Frontend Programming Test
1. Ensure you have a modern version of NodeJS (>6.0, v6.11.0 LTS safest option) and NPM (>3.0) installed
2. Extract the contents of the zip folder
3. Run NPM install in the extracted folder to install all the dependencies. You can add dependencies if you wish, but it shouldn't be necessary.
* Complete all of the four problems.
* Ensure the code is formatted and runs to the best of your ability
* The test should only take a few hours.
* The React components can be prototyped by instantiating them in the [url removed, login to view] file and running the command `npm run start`. The create-react-app CLI was used to generate the seed for this project.
* The answers will be run against unit tests so carefully follow the instructions
***Very important: please follow all coding conventions.
(Description continued in [url removed, login to view] file. Kindly find the attached file)