We have well functioning travel website built entirely with Ruby on Rails and on AWS. We are looking to hire a ROR developer to do some minor back end fixes first and bit later have plans for bigger projects if we find right person to work with.
1. Backend side has couple saving errors to trouble shoot and fix. a) Our changes like deleting img are sometimes not updated in system. b) When we save after some updates we get kicked out back to listing of all content which and need to find page we were working on to log in back to the page again which is inconvenient but minor issue.
2. Fix maps feature. KLM and other form map links dont show up on our itineraries. Need to trouble shoot this.
3. Add external or internal link possibility for our accommodation showed under daily itinerary. The style of this
field is defined by CSS. The current setting in text only in the back end editing.
4. Add extra field to itinerary pages with free form html content and wysiwyg editor from backend.
5. Add field for video files youtube, vimeo, or fb vids links to allow on our tour page and link adding controls to backend.
Some extras to consider after the above are completed
6. We would like to add image gallery feature for itinerary pages
7. Collapsable fields function and also if possible with tabs
8. Widget area to right column and wysiwyg editor in backend for this field
33 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $14/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, HOw are u today? I have great knowledge and experience with Ruby on rails project development for 5 years. So I know what u want and no problem. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks.