I am using a online charting platform to analyze crypto currency pairs.
Usually the system stores any changes to a trading pair chart,
So I can use just one chart template and just change the symbol,
and the software will recall whatever settings you had for that pair.
Except for one attribute, on Renko charts that I have to input fresh
each time I o to a new pair.
I set blocksize to some % of current price.
Well, instead of doing this everytime, I have had to make separate charts for
each pair. So if I ever want to make a change, I have to duplicate the change in over 20 charts.
I would rather have one chart and just change the currency pair.
What I need is for someone to make a tamper monkey app,
that will allow me to input a global setting for what % I want all blocksizes to be,
Then when ever I change charts the app would automatically take the current pair price
and take the % of that price and put it in the setting for Renko traditional blocksize setting.
I have uploaded Jpeg file showing what I manually do and would like to automate
I have highlighted or circled key elements in yellow
Notice at the top of the screen I will have multiple instances of this same window
Open to view currency pairs I am currently tracking. So this app must allow for multiple tabs open..
1. I click on the magnifier button to open the symbol selection column on the right.
2. From the list of symbols, I select the currency pair I want this chart to go to.
3. I click on the settings button
4. The settings box opens up and I select the style tab
5. I change “Box size assignment method” to “Traditional”
6. I use the closing price displayed on chart to calculate box size. I will usually use some percentage between 2% and 10 percent of the price. So, in this case price is 1152.2. If I use 10% the the calculated box size will be 11.522
7. I will take 11.522 and enter it in to Box Size
8. Then I click OK to save the setting.
Obviously you do not need to automate steps 1 and 2. Just including it for detail explanation.
What I would like to have automated.
Whenever I change the chart symbol to a different currency pair, which you can note
in the upper left of the chart, Or whenever price has changed I would like:
the box size recalculated and entered automatically for me.
And If this can be done without having to visibly opening the
Symbol selection box or opening the settings dialog box,
That would be preferred so it does not distract from what I am doing.
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $185 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I have similar work experience in this work. i love to complete this task on given schedule. please share you requirement specification details.