We are looking to develop a Chrome browser extension to extend a CRM we currently use to allow us to make and receive calls, as well as send and receive text messages. The browser plugin should do the following:
1. Add a click to call button on any applicant record in our ATS. When button is clicked, that person will be called and our user will be able to talk to them through the browser plugin.
- After a call is made, a form will be shown to user to enter in a short description of what was discussed. A note will then be added to the applicant via REST API with call duration and short description entered.
2. When a call is received, it will be connected to the proper person (every user will have a unique phone #).
- Once a call is completed, a form will be shown to user to enter a short description of what was discussed and confirming who they spoke with. A note will then be added to the applicant via REST API with call duration and short description entered to the applicant that has the caller's phone number.
3. Similar functionality for SMS messaging.
4. We would also like the plugin to show a log of any SMS threads when a user views an applicant's profile. The SMS threads should be grouped by user.
- Twilio will be used for voice and SMS.
- Node.js frontend with python backend.
- Deployed on AWS, with serverless services such as Lambda, API Gateway, etc. All backend functions will be python lambda, with routes from API Gateway.
- The Chrome extension must be able to be packaged into a chrome app.
A more detailed project outline will be provided to chosen applicant with full feature list, as well as full UI mockups. For now, please submit a proposal with previous similar work experience and we can discuss budget once you have all the details. We would like this application done within a month, so please make sure your development schedule allows that.