This is my Unity VR Project. Half of it is done. Need to do the rest
before starting the project you need Unity Version 2017.1.0f1 (64-bit) which is the current beta
here is the link to download it [login to view URL]
It will give you errors on the other versions.
Will give you the project link upon request
Also my starting condition are below
1) This project require you to do the task week by week (total week are 4) and the payment will release every week when the task of that weeks are done
2) The script are done in C so you need the skill of C
3) It is a project of ships spawn by a script and require to follow the data in that script i.e name,velocity,time, etc etc
4) For now you don't need the designing stuff i.e designing the ships etc. working with the boxes is fine with me.
5) Your first task is to sync water with the ships i.e water waves fluctuation with the ship because at the moment the ships are only moving in the axis like a free object so i need you to float the ships on the water (Also you need to create a more realistic water i.e the one with a bit of waves)
6) Also keep in mind that there are two views of the app i.e Top view and Third person view (ship view).
7) The main object of this project is to get the data from a AIS server (the AIS data example is in the script folder) and apply that data on the ship to show their movement and you can click on a ship and you can see that data of where it is going. also you can click on any ship to change it to third person view i.e ship view (its already done just required some checking)
8) Need to work the ship collision because if any collision happen the ship the ship start flying in the air so need them to stay on the water and keep following the direction that they are getting from the server also it means that nothing happen if collision occur
9) The rest task will discuss further.
if u are okay with that well discuss more in the chat