PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH VIAGOGO, AND IF YOU HAVE A READY MADE APPLICATION IT’S FANTASTIC.
Please read through this project, and understand what we are looking for before offering your help.
We need something that can auto adjust our prices on viagogo.
[login to view URL]
We are looking for a simple tool that works with [login to view URL] Marketplace (Viagogo Seller Tool) to price ticket inventory by monitoring events and adjusting the pricing of these via a set of specific rules, so you must have some expertise with the VIAGOGO API ([login to view URL]), because Ideally, our Viagogo account should be integrated with this system for easier management, and the tool should display all listings so we can price our tickets using this, and then it all syncs with how it looks online via their website.
The tool should have the following features:
- Integrate the viagogo account into the system and sync all processes automatically to there website.
- Be able to monitor and price hundredes of events going by the prices set by competitors (if the other seller qualifies as competition for the best price button).
- Be able to change the prices in real time through our existing Viagogo account, by [login to view URL] or by other method that you can suggest.
- Each listing of tickets must have a specific set of rules which can be changed per listing such as, Ignoring prices under/over a certain amount; ignoring single tickets; ignoring certain blocks; ignoring certain seats; price according to ticket type (Standing/Seated/Lower Tier/Upper Tier, etc).
-Automatically delete/deactivate the listings if tickets are full sold out.
- Prices set online to beat the price its competing against by 1cent/1pence (any possible currency), or by a percentage such as ( > < ) 1%, 2, etc, and stop to updating when reach a certain value price.
- cool down (when too many repricings in a period of time happen), botvsbot, no repricing when out of stock.
- Send notifications when pricing hits the upper or lower limit that is already set for each listing.
- have a screen view so we can see all the listings repricings are made, and also a statistic count how many repricings are made.
- We're open to suggestions and we're happy to hear about your suggestions on how you think that this program should be bulit.
The price is set as it is, however we would be willing to pay over the stated amount in order to get something that looks and feels right.
Great priority for developers who have done the same project in the past, with an emphasis on Viagogo ...
We'll give priority to Portuguese speaking freelancers.