I'm looking for an experienced freelancer developer or a company who has good knowledge in developing front-end SPAs using Vue.js and Syncfusion components for Vue.
Currently I need a help for fixing a bug and developing an improvement on Scheduler component ([login to view URL]).
1) On the scheduler event editor I have a dropdown for selecting a customer. If the customer doesn't exists, there is button to create a new one which opens a new popup. For some reason, submitting the customer form the validation sometimes doesn't work (maybe it's validating a wrong and hidden form) and the data isn't submitted to the server.
2) On the scheduler event editor there are some rules (for example room availability) which need to be validated on server side. Currently, submitting the editor closes it and an error message is displayed if the validation doesn't pass.
The goal is to maintain the editor opened, performing all validations (also the server side ones) and, if all validation passes, submit the data to the server. Otherwise, an error message must be displayed and the editor must be kept open.
The requirements are:
- good knowledge of TypeScript language and Vue.js framework;
- good knowledge of Syncfusion components and ability to personalize them;
- writing high quality and maintainable code;
- knowledge of Git.
The work is B2B, 100% remote without working hours restrictions. The only requirement is to maintaning the deadlines to be agreed with developer.
If satisfied of the work, there will be a possibility of further developments also on different projects.