I have a firebase database that works with my Webflow Project for logged in users.
1. Display the score average (currently it displays score total) (must be average between 0.00 and 10.00), display the total number of superlikes (10.00 ratings), display the total number of (like + super like ratings for their profile). These are the 3 values and need to be linked to the 3 text elements on the profiles. This should be easy as the data for all these inputs is already in firebase.
2. If a user only uploads 1 photo , collapse the other 5 photo blanks, if the user uploads 2 photos collapse the other 4 photo blanks, etc... to if the user uploads 6 photos don't collapse any. If a user doesn't have a bio, collapse bio about me element, if a user doesn't have a website url input collapse website link element, there are 3 profile prompts available for users to fill in, if a user does not fill in any profle prompts collapse all3, if a user only has 1 profile prompt collapse other 2 profile prompts, if a user has 2 profile prompt collapse the last profile prompt, if a user has 3 profile prompts don't collapse any prompts. If a user fills in 0/11 basic info collapse all basic info, if a user fills in 1/11 collapse 10... etc... if a user fills in 11/11 don't collapse any.
*All this data is already in firebase.
3. If a user selects man show image on man, if a user selects woman show image on woman.
4. If a user clicks unmatch on a profile remove this user from their contact list and do not allow the user to appear in their user matchline either.
5. At the moment as soon as a user clicks match/ superlike on a profile in matchline it immediately shows them in the contact list, this needs changing so that once userA clicks match on userB, userA appears at the top of userB's matchline not contact list, if userB clicks match or superlike on userA then both userA and userB see each other in their contact list at the top.
6. Once userA and userB both have matched each other I need a variable called notification list, this should say "Congratulations 'userB first name' has matched with you!", anytime UserB sends userA a messgae it should say "'userB first name' has sent you a message". This notification just needs to be stored as text variable in firebase and does not need connecting to the website.
7. I currently have a working messenger that uses firebase - i want to record a reaction if a user clicks on one of the emojis.
8. Logged in user can filter age between, gender, and location for matchline users. Location works according to admin set cities.
9. Admin can set cities for nearest 1st city, nearest 2nd city, nearest 3rd city, nearest 4th city, nearest 5th city for each city.
10. Add first name, age to profile user data inputs.