Freelance 20 days (4 weeks consecutive)
Must have own kit, laptop cs5 etc.
Rates: Negotiable, please indicate your day rate as part of your application.
Timescale: June / July 2012
roll7 has been commissioned by a large Local Authority Youth Service to create a unique youth led and social media integrated website. Due to go live in November 2012, the project is the first of its kind for a Local Authority and will be used as a model for best practice across the rest of the UK. As part of the build we require an experienced Front End Developer to do the following: (list may not be exhaustive)
• Strong front end development skills (HTML CSS3).
• Demonstrate an ability to create high level JS object orientated structures.
• Experience working with LESS
• Experience developing responsive templates with the Twitter Bootstrap framework
• Experience working with Joomla 1.6 and above (experience with K2 a bonus)
• In depth understanding of cross browser and cross platform styling issues.
• Demonstrate a clear ability to construct pixel perfect CMS templates from Photoshop PSD’s
• Experience with version control software (GIT, SVN).
• Any experience producing clean cross platform email templates a bonus (mail chimp experience preferable)
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tough deadlines.
NB we will require the freelancer to work on site at our office in New Cross, South East London
2+ years’ experience in a similar role within a digital agency is desirable.
If you are interested in this role please send a short covering letter/email highlighting:
• Your experience in similar jobs,
• Day rate/ Project Fee
Closing date for applications is: 25/05/2012.
roll7 is a south London based digital agency and games developer. We create exciting, effective and engaging digital projects primarily targeted at young audiences or 3rd sector organisations that work with young people. The company comprises of a small, agile team with core competencies in web development, mobile, 2D games and apps, e-learning and databases architecture. For more information on roll7 please check out [url removed, login to view] .