I need help in the following...
I want a modification that will allow me to post a private web page for different users, so when the users log in they see their own private page. Each user gets their own page.
The component/module can be developed in English when finished i want it in another European language but I can do the translations of the front/backend for you.
- What I envision is when you log in to admin you click on a module/component/link which opens a site where all registered users are listed alphabetically (ideally there are two 3 line-fields which can be edited next to them where admin can leave a comment and contact information)
- Next to that there is an edit button/link.
- If you click on the userâ&#65533;&#65533;s edit link you get to their private page, which you can edit wit your chosen standard html/wysiwyg editor (I will be using JCE which allows to link PDFâ&#65533;&#65533;s and Images etc. from within the program).
2 Possibilities (I actually don't care which one you'd like to implement if both are easily possible Iâ&#65533;&#65533;d like the first one)
- After Login the user can choose a link to his private page from the user menu: I just want to be sure that only the user would have access to the page. What I am using it for is an accounting memo, each user is a client and when they log in I want them to see where their account stands.
- Alternatively he does get redirected to his private page automatically when he logs?
Please let me know your thoughts and Budget.
Use the PMB if you have any questions.
Timeframe is NOT an issue! After awarding the bid i wont be available to test the app for a week days so.. take your time (and make it good and in your not fully used time)
Obviously a reasonable bid with a good reputation will take the cake :)