Hi andhotbot i need the same :) i've seen that you already have completed a few projects like this.
- just a quick clarification:
1. when you click on the user link to open the html editor it will be the one you choose as the standard wysiwyg editor in joomla right (we are using a german product, which also in incoperates a file manager) and the page is a "normal" joomla page (i.e. we could easily post links to pdf and put images on to the page with the html editor)?
2. how does the user access his "special" page? does he gets redirected to it automatically when he logs in or is there a link in the login form?
- we want to use it basically as a document repository and some current info on the html page
- if possible i'd like to help you with the transalations in german of the text in the backendd - can't be a lot after all :)
--- original specs ---
I need a joomla master to help me with the following...
I want a modification that will allow me to post a private web page for different users, so when the users log in they see their own private page. Each user gets their own page. I need an easy way to edit their private info too.
Please let me know your thoughts and use the PMB if you have any questions.
Here is some more info...
What I envision is when you log in to admin and see the buttons, click on the users button then have a link to edit their private page and have the HTML editor available. I just want to be sure that only the user would have access to the page. What I am using it for is an accounting memo, each user is a client and when they log in I want them to see where their account stands.