I need a user guide written for a Joomla 2.5 web site.
The site uses Zoo for articles / directories and Ignite Gallery both of which allow front end editing.
The site has a front end Administration menu item with submenu items for each data type (eg Events, Business Directory etc) which can be seen by the logged in administrator only.
The administrator will need simple clear step by step instructions.
Information needed in the guide includes:
- how to log in to the front end
- the front end administration - how to use this system;
-- zoo types - how to edit each data type
-- ignite galleries - how to edit ignite galleries
- simple site structure - what kind of elements are on each "page" of the site and where to go to edit them ( a kind of cross ref to the front end administration and back end for modules)
- Joomla back end administration - a bit about this, there are (hopefully!) only a few things the administrator will have to do in here.
-- how to log in to the back end
-- the module system and how to edit a module
-- how to back up the site using Akeeba
-- a brief and simple section about the importance of optimising graphics for web - recommending the administrator obtain a graphics program and learn how to use it ! No specific instructions re graphics optimisation as we don't know which program they might obtain.
- there may be a few other things to be advised.
Please quote on the basis a 30-40 page guide with a few but not too many images.
If you are interested in this project, please let me know specifically about your experience with technical writing, your knowledge of Joomla and preferably of the components Zoo, IgniteGallery and Akeeba.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $218 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have checked detail your requirements and ready to start right now. It can be done perfectly... Send me a message to start working with you, Waiting for reply, Md. Nasirul Huq
I am an experienced Technical Writer with good knowledge of web technologies including Drupal and Joomla. I can provide examples of my work if required. I have also written a book on computer graphics.