We are looking for a freelance programmer with specialties in Joomla and Wordpress to complete a 7-part website upgrade/redesign for womensrunning.com.
1. Move blog to self-hosted platform/ slight redesign – by 4/13
2. Upgrade to current version of Joomla – by 4/13
3. Redesign and reorganize webpage – by 4/23
4. Feed blog into homepage – by 4/23
5. Feed running goddess blog into homepage – by 4/30
6. Create flash-ups/pop-ups for subscriptions – by 5/7
7. Implement more robust forms component for subscriptions – 5/7
After completion of the project, freelancer will be available long-term for questions, troubleshooting, and occasional support/further upgrades on a part-time basis.
To bid on project, please provide:
• Estimate on timeline – can you meet our deadlines?
• Estimate on cost for initial project
• Fees for long-term part-time ongoing support
• Samples of previously completed projects (including example of Wordpress/Joomla integration)
**Please see attached document for more details on the project and what we're looking to accomplish**