The site is running Joomla [url removed, login to view] which is an upgrade from an old Mambo install .. the problem now is that there are a couple errors:
1) Article 'Print' & 'Email' options do not work. 'Print' does not present the article in printer-friendly format. See below. I have disabled these features in global config until solution is found.
2) Frontpage template usage is not quite right. When you navigate away from the frontpage to read a specific article in full (either by clicking on the heading or read_more), the frontpage page formatting (including headings, right site modules etc) is retained in error .
3) RSS Feeds. No longer working. I've disabled this site module until solution found.
I did some tests to see if the problem relates to the template, but it doesn't appear to. It looks like the old mambo modules/mambots are just not compatible with Joomla here, and need to be replaced.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $123 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We are a India based software house with a team of more than 100 developers and designers. Please check PMB for details. Thanks, Maniks Software Private Limited.