1. Footer meu on all page - the tabs should be on the beige footer and not in the red. Similar to left menu. Menu bar should be in Georgia font
2. The advertising top menu (ie when you click on advertising) has funny corners; try white or ffffff as background with the red (cc3333) lettering and fix the corners; also need to add one tab before audience that says intro; menu bar should be in Georgia font
3. The media top menu (ie when you click on advertising) has funny corners; try white or ffffff as background with the red (cc3333) lettering and fix the corners; menu bar should be in Georgia font
4. 4. Tell a Friend - the tell a friend on main page isn’t right tell a friend; it’s in static content. Need 2 tell a friend built - one for style library (call tell a friend -style library) and the other tell a friend . Please create both in the static content section so I can change. They should just be pop up boxes in small size with background colour the same as the beige on website and writing in grey 5b5b5b and headers in red CC3333
5. The button bar on the left menu ..not sure what buttons those are…had asked for the buttons that are at the top of this page [url removed, login to view] ...see the button called bookmark top right...can we add those buttons to our page top right too please
6. Survey needs to come off the main left menu ; is there anyway we can skip the page it takes you to and go straight to the survey; I need to be able to edit the survey - how do I do that? Where is it in joomla? Can it be loaded to url - [url removed, login to view]
7. Style Library - this is a mojoblog
[url removed, login to view],com_mojo/Itemid,30/
A. Need to create an RSS feed and widgets so people can link to blog on their page- similar to this page (google widget, facebook gadget, rss feed) ...see these 2 pages for good ones - [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] pictures...see how on this page - [url removed, login to view] - when you click on the picture of the car it expands ...is it possible to do that with all our photos on blog. If not
C. The titles of each article are tiny and hard to read. Can the font size be increased in the Red CC3333 and in bold to capture attention. All font needs to be changed to georgia ps. Example on this page [url removed, login to view]
D. Can each posting have the option to email, print, share - similar to this page- [url removed, login to view] - enables blog readers to e-mail the blog content to their friends, print it off conveniently to obtain a hardcopy, or share the content using social bookmarking tools
E. Can we create an intro on the blog - similar to this - [url removed, login to view] (
Welcome to the Style Library! (In Red CC3333 bold)
Think of our Style Library as a simplified search for all things home design. The Remote Stylist editors post new and interesting items about home styling throughout the day, as well as Style Watch articles in case you miss them.
What's more, you can search the library archives for a short-list of answers about a specific topic by entering key words, separated by a comma, in the search box below. You can even ask questions or offer your opinions by using the "comments" feature.
The Remote Stylist is always on the lookout for new finds and undiscovered potential, selecting every product based on its style, function and cost. If you have a suggestion for a Style Library topic click here to submit it. Here will link to
F. Archives/Categories -we need to create archives and categores...see this website [url removed, login to view] - has a side bar section where all the archives are located and where the blog topics are split into categories for easier search options for visitors who wish to view blog posts of a certain topic. Please create something similar for months and categories...we will edit categories thereafter
G. Video and Podcasts. We want to intergrate these into the content. See [url removed, login to view]
for example. Flows nicely with rest of blog posts and visitors can view the video content on the site or be linked to an external site such as Youtube (where there will be a Remote Stylist account with all video content) à it can also be stored separately in the archives for videos only
Need done in next 3 hours.
Max budget $50 CAD