*You must be based in Australia and be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement*.
Job specification below.
You will be given access when I approve your application.
Payments will be on a milestone basis as needed. It is expected to be on an ongoing basis as requested by the client.
The questions you need to answer include:
1) Are you willing to use a time tracking screenshot process to track your hours and update daily without fail our project management system?
2) How fast can you react to the requests in terms of getting the job completed successfully?
Also the question under the job description all needed to be answered in detail.
This will include working with an external API, so you need to demonstrate in your cover letter experience of working with API`s, scripts, etc
There is a core calculator working within the Joomla framework.
How the calculator works, is a customer would login in and enter the specs
for their core, and then with the pricing that is already entered in the
backend so to speak, a core estimate is generated for the customer.
They can then go on to order it if they please.
Example of a change needed.
*adding [url removed, login to view] as a headerplate thickness option
for a particular top head type.*
(Please add 981 to the start of your application letter)
I will send you the login when you are accepted for the position.
Ongoing project: Developer
Project Stage: Fully Specified
Project Type: Ongoing project
Other Skills: API Development Joomla
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
* When could you start and how many hours a week do you have available?
* What Joomla test have you taken and please send the actual link?
* What questions do you have?
* How many Joomla projects you have worked on?
* How long would it take to understand the calculator process so you are familiar with when the client requests a change in terms of minutes / hours?