Blue economy innovation in Mediterranean could be significantly improved, if more investment funds would be available.
One possible solution is use of crowdfunding (CF), but knowledge and capacities for CF are still low in MED area if compared to North EU. Project general objective is to improve innovation capacities in blue growth sector by mainstreaming use of crowdfunding.
Project ambition is to trigger change from using public funds for innovation to use crowdfunding and crowdsourcing to fund, test and validate innovative blue economy products and services. Consequently blue-economy SMEs will get better access to funding and will be able to deliver better and more innovative solutions.
The project will address the following blue economy sectors: blue energy, maritime safety, maritime transport, maritime tourism, fisheries and aquaculture.
We are looking for:
Design, produce and release 3 videos - as a tool to promote and disseminate the objectives and activities of Blue Crowdfunding project:
1) Blue Crowdfunding project promo video (aprox. 3 min in length). Delivery date: 25th May 2020
2) Crowdfunding the Blue Economy – Call to action (aprox. 3 min in length). Delivery Date: 15th October 2021
3) Blue Crowdfunding project impact and results (aprox. 3 min in length). Delivery Date: 15th March 2022
Furthermore we are looking for:
12 press articles on the subject of the Blue Crowdfunding project, in particular on access to finance of Blue Economy SMEs and Blue Economy experiences on crowdfunding.
▪ Each article of 1.200 words length
▪ To be published between May 2021 and May 2022.
▪ Once the contract is awarded, the editorial plan/content will be agreed with the Project Manager.
▪ The articles will be delivered ready to be published, including the necessary images.