We need you to organize an excel (or text document) of 20,000 consumer finance keywords that advertisers are paying more than $1 for in the 5th position, and another doc with 20,000 business financial related terms that advertisers are paying more than $1 for in the 5th position.
Here are proposed steps to complete the project:
1. We are targeting our debt help services to consumers so we want to include any term that a consumer could be using to search online with anything to do with money, finance, or related topics. While there are many tools to use, one way you could do this is to [url removed, login to view] and select different general keywords that have to do with consumer finance and then go to [url removed, login to view] and expand out each category to come up with as many keywords as possible. The one requirement is that in [url removed, login to view], that the keyword has at least 20 searches.
2. Go to [url removed, login to view] and write what people are paying in overture for the 5th position. If you start searching, you will see that many terms pay more than $1 in the 5th position, and many do not, so it does take attention to detail to sort through each term, one by one.
3. Separate into 2 lists: one list with 20,000 consumer finance terms with advertisers that pay more than $1 for the 5rd position, and another list with the keywords that did not meet this criteria.
4. Repeat this process with terms that have to do with business owners. We are looking to target our services to business owners, so the terms would be anything that a business owner would be looking for (for example, CPA, office supplies, etc.).
5. Provide us with both lists. In total, it will be 20,000 keywords. 10,000 for consumer finance terms and 10,000 for business financial terms. All pay more than $1 for the 5th position in overture.