I'm seeking a keyword research professional to do the following:
1) Find all the things people search for online that include my KEYWORD
- example: "wooden KEYWORD shelf" along with search volume.
2) Only include items that people search for that are for use in their home or office
-DO NOT include searches like: "KEYWORD cafe", or "KEYWORD store" or any searches related to locations. It should ONLY be searches for things ones buy for home or office
3) After compiling your list look at volume and see which keywords can become a category or sub-category
-example: "KEYWORD Furniture" will have a huge search volume. This should become a category. "KEYWORD armoire" can be a sub-category under "KEYWORD Furniture." "KEYWORD shelves" can be a sub-category under the category "KEYWORD storage"
4) Put similar items under the appropriate category.
- example: If you find wooden KEYWORD shelves and floating KEYWORD shelves, they will go under the "KEYWORD Shelves" sub-category ... or if you see, "black KEYWORD armoire" and "white KEYWORD armoire" but this under the sub-category called, "KEYWORD Armoire"
4) Compile list into an excel format
5) KEYWORD will be given to you if I select you for this job
6) Must have keyword research experience