House sits on a upward slope, there is a old brick walk way and area to replace grass and re-do. From the driveway, there are steps (bricks) that need to be re-done leading to the front door.
In the last year, due to plumbing issues, the front yard was demolished to replace plumbing and sewage lines.
I would like the following:
1. Re-build eroded area (slope parallel to the long driveway)
2. Hardscape - bricks or paver steps leading up to front door from driveway side w/new railing (wrought iron). I would like to pave the driveway
3. Replace existing auto sprinklers.
4. I would like a water feature
5. Grass, coverage, plants and flowers should be colorful and appropriate for dry climate (Pasadena CA). I would like to water no more than 2-3 times per week.
I am looking for the most cost-effective way to address issues and likely do the projects over time given
Email is best way to reach me.
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $65 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, my name Denis I'm architect with 10 years experience and I'm interested in your project. Can you write me please? I have few questions about work Regards Denis
Hello, We are a team of Engineers, Architects & Interior Designers. We will deliver your front yard project accurately and within the agreed timeline. Thank you.